RSS Guard 3.5.0
RSS Guard is straightforward (but highly effective) feed reader. It is ready to fetch probably the most identified feed codecs, together with RSS/RDF and ATOM.
RSS Guard is developed on high of the Qt library and it helps these working techniques:
- Home windows XP and newer,
- OS/2 (eComStation),
- Mac OS X,
- xBSD (probably),
- Android (probably),
- different platforms supported by Qt.
RSS Guard is written in C++. It’s fairly quick even with tons of messages loaded. The core options are:
- assist for on-line feed synchronization through plugins, Tiny Tiny RSS (from RSS Guard three.zero.zero).
- assist for all feed codecs,
- import/export of feeds to/from OPML 2.zero,
- downloader with personal tab and assist for as much as 6 parallel downloads,
- message filter with common expressions,
- feed metadata fetching together with icons,
- easy Adblock performance,
- personalized popup notifications,
- Google-based auto-completion for inner internet browser location bar,
- potential to cleanup inner message database with varied choices,
- enhanced feed auto-updating with separate time intervals,
- a number of knowledge backend assist, SQLite (in-memory DBs too), and MySQL.
- is ready to specify goal database by its identify (MySQL backend),
- “moveable” mode assist with intelligent auto-detection,
- feed categorization,
- drap-n-drop for feed checklist,
- computerized checking for updates,
- potential to find current feeds on web sites,
- full assist of podcasts (each RSS & ATOM),
- potential to backup/restore database or settings,
- fully-featured recycle bin,
- printing of messages and any internet pages,
- might be absolutely managed through keyboard,
- feed authentication (Digest-MD5, BASIC, NTLM-2),
- handles tons of messages & feeds,
- candy look & really feel,
- absolutely adjustable toolbars (changeable buttons and magnificence),
- potential to verify for updates on all platforms + self-updating on Home windows,
- hideable fundamental menu, toolbars and checklist headers,
- KFeanza-based default icon theme + potential to create your personal icon themes,
- absolutely skinnable consumer interface + potential to create your personal skins,
- “newspaper” view,
- loads of skins,
- assist for "feed://" URI scheme,
- potential to cover checklist of feeds/classes,
- open-source improvement mannequin primarily based on GNU GPL license, model three,
- tabbed interface,
- built-in internet browser with adjustable conduct + exterior browser assist,
- inner internet browser mouse gestures assist,
- desktop integration through tray icon,
- localizations to some languages,
- Qt library is the one dependency,
- open-source improvement mannequin and pleasant writer ready to your suggestions,
- no advertisements, no hidden prices.
- All utility assets (skins, icons, …) at the moment are compiled into the executable file. This permits for simpler deployment.
- "Add account" dialog is displayed when app is launched and no accounts exist thus far.
- New plugin for Inoreader. That is supported solely in full RSS Guard "web-engine" model, due to internet OAuth 2.zero. The brand new plugins is in EXPERIMENTAL part, anticipate errors and report them.
- NextCloud plugin now permits to persistently set max variety of messages to get downloaded per feed.
- Added assist for arbitrary exterior instruments (settings class "Internet browser & e-mail & proxy") which may open URLs of chosen messages.
- Normal account is now mechanically added if RSS Guard is began with empty database.
- Menu motion "Choose subsequent unread message" in "Messages" menu now works throughout all feeds, so consumer can navigate by way of all unread messages with a sigle keyboard shortcut.
- Added two bindable menu actions (in menu "Internet browser & tabs") which permit to cycle amongst tabs.
- Fastened construct on some Unit-like working techniques.