GPU Caps Viewer 1.34.four.zero
GpuCapsViewer is an OpenGL graphics card utility for Home windows XP, Vista, 7 and eight.
GPU Caps Viewer is a free and highly-featured instrument that rapidly describes the important capabilities of your graphics card/GPU together with GPU kind, quantity of VRAM , OpenGL API assist stage, OpenGL API extensions database and normal system configuration, in addition to a GPU-Stress-Check performance (GPU-Burner). Moreover, this software program will help you view intensive experiences in textual content or XML format.
- fast view of the graphics configuration (graphics card / GPU kind, quantity of video reminiscence, drivers model)
- show of the primary OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL model, texture dimension, variety of texture items, and so on.)
- show of the OpenGL extensions supported by your graphics card or show of all present OpenGL extensions it doesn’t matter what graphics card you might have. For every extension, you’ll be able to open its description webpage accessible on the OpenGL Extension Registry or at NVIDIA's OpenGL Extensions spec. Very useful for graphics builders!
- show of the system configuration: CPU kind and pace, quantity of systeme reminiscence, working system
- show of the GPU core temperature
- GPU Burner: permits to make the GPU temperature climb to be able to check the graphics card stability. You can begin a number of stress check demos in the identical time to be able to make your graphics card working to the utmost.
- checklist of hyperlinks associated to your graphics card: graphics drivers and graphics playing cards evaluations. These hyperlinks are commonly up to date.
- full report in textual content and XML format. This sort of report is beneficial for builders who wants an overview of the shopper graphics system (for assist functions for instance).
- graphics card validation: your graphics card information is distributed to oZone3D.Internet server and in return you obtain a hyperlink on the validation internet web page. You should utilize that validation in benchmarks or to assist graphics purposes builders to resolve particular issues. See this web page for additional rationalization.